Sunday, January 18, 2009

Journey - by Shell

In honour of the journey that my brother- and sister-in-law are about to embark on, this is the front of their congratulations card that I made this weekend. I haven't finished the pic of the new bub yet, as we don't know if it's a boy or girl. She had a twinge of a contraction last night, but it turned out to be a false alarm. Any day now we'll have a new member of the family! It will probably be a few years yet til Luke and I plan for new little members of our own family, so for now I'm content to be a doting auntie.

1 comment:

Little Fox said...

Shell, this is gorgeous! How exciting, not long to go now and a new little human will make its debut in the world. Such a curious thing, life. Wonderous. Am sure Nikki, Jason + William will adore this card!