Saturday, December 18, 2010

Aussie chrissy deco's - Debb


(This one is a little blurry, sorry. I couldn't quite get the lighting right)

To celebrate having our first ever chrissy tree in our little flat, i made a small flock of handmade felt decorations to grace its branches, inspired by the galahs I see on my arvy walks. I especially wanted to make something that symbolised an Aussie christmas for me, because beautiful though they be, snowflakes and reindeers aren't part of my summer landscape (although there's a deer park down the road, wonder if that counts? ^^)

4 comments:

belinda suzette said...

LOVE it!!

belinda suzette said...

LOVE it!!

Shell said...

mee too debski! they're so wonderful x

Shell said...

i was soooooooooo thrilled to get one of these gorgeous galahs gifted to me for our chrissie tree! thank you so much debski!!

i secretly wished for one when i saw your post, and even typed into my comment a sly request. on second thoughts i decided it was a little cheeky and deleted it, but you must have read my mind! wee! ^_^